Private Mailbox Rental Service
We offer mailbox rental services which provides you with a regular street address for your business or personal use, providing security and privacy while accepting your packages of all sizes from all couriers. We offer private mail boxes in three different sizes designed to meet the needs of individuals and businesses.
Our mailboxes are accessible 24 hours a day, so you can come in to access them even after business hours. Our services also includes mail forwarding and holding. We can e-mail or call you upon request if you want notification of a package or letter arrival. All of our mailbox customers also have 24 hour access to our Internet kiosks so they can check there regular mail as well as their E-mail.
This is an excellent service for small businesses, people in temporary living quarters, and individuals wanting the privacy of an address away from home. With a private mailbox you can receive all your regular mail including certified and COD but unlike the US Post Office, we can also receive DHL, UPS, FedEx, Amazon and Private Courier packages. Someone will always be here to accept and sign for your package deliveries and you won't have to stand in long lines at the Post Office anymore!
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street/Residential instead of a P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have 24 hour access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Email notification—We can email you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you!
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Accelerated Postal & Print you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.